Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: TVJ T-Armonds

Well I didn’t think I’d sell these but I won’t be putting them back in my 6128 anytime soon and they need to sing somewhere. DeArmond mount in chrome with plenty of wire.Really clean and probably had them in the Jet about 2 months before pulling them.I don’t have the plastic rings but I do have 3 extra foam spacers to go with these. Asking $210 shipped and PP’d to the lower 48.

That’s a cracking good deal. These won’t be available for long...

Among the most beautiful pickups ever made.

Among the most beautiful pickups ever made.

– Strummerson

I think I’d have to agree Strum

Well I didn’t think I’d sell these but I won’t be putting them back in my 6128 anytime soon and they need to sing somewhere. DeArmond mount in chrome with plenty of wire.Really clean and probably had them in the Jet about 2 months before pulling them.I don’t have the plastic rings but I do have 3 extra foam spacers to go with these. Asking $210 shipped and PP’d to the lower 48.

– Michael Williams

Hi, very interested in these pickups! Can you email me at i.romero138@gmail? Thanks!

Hi, very interested in these pickups! Can you email me at i.romero138@gmail? Thanks!

– SecretAgent138

Ok,just sent you a message.

Ahhh well my message bounced back and unless I’m misreading your address gmail says it’s invalid.

Got it I think :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation