Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Set of 1955-65 Gold Plated Waverly Sta-Tite Tuners

Here is a set of 60 year old gold plated Waverly Sta-Title tuners for your Gretsch guitar...assuming that you are lucky enough to have one of the iconic 6120 or 6121 models and the few others that were issued with gold plated Waverly's! The plating is worn from the knobs from usage of course but otherwise intact on the plates. The tuners rotate smoothly with no slack and NO bent posts! Comes with 11 original gold plated screws.

$250 + shipping.

Sold!

I DO have another set of these same gold plated Waverly's. I will post a picture in a few days but they are basically identical.

I've sold the set pictured above but if someone here on the Forum would like a virtually identical set for the same price before I post them on the Bay for the rest of the world, let me know and I'll send you some more pics of the set. For all intents, they look the same...just slight variances in the wear on the gold plating.

It's time for a move T T T...to the top!

Hi, would it be possible please to measure the exact length of the shaft? The shaft that goes into the hole in the headstock of the guitar I mean. Thanks!

I once had a set of these gold vintage tuners (for my 1960 6120), but they just are a bit too short strangely enough and don't stick out enough to get the strings properly through the holes. I didn't know that there were different lengths in these sta-tite tuners? Mine definitely don't fit in my 1960 Gretsch...but they are 60's vintage for sure...so perhaps they are from a later single cutaway 6120 with a thinner headstock?

Hi, would it be possible please to measure the exact length of the shaft? The shaft that goes into the hole in the headstock of the guitar I mean. Thanks!

I once had a set of these gold vintage tuners (for my 1960 6120), but they just are a bit too short strangely enough and don't stick out enough to get the strings properly through the holes. I didn't know that there were different lengths in these sta-tite tuners? Mine definitely don't fit in my 1960 Gretsch...but they are 60's vintage for sure...so perhaps they are from a later single cutaway 6120 with a thinner headstock?

– 58dutchie

Hi there. Sorry for the delayed response. Turns out I don't get emails when someone posts a question...I just changed that on my profile. I'm guessing that this is what you're asking about?

I've sold the set pictured above but if someone here on the Forum would like a virtually identical set for the same price before I post them on the Bay for the rest of the world, let me know and I'll send you some more pics of the set. For all intents, they look the same...just slight variances in the wear on the gold plating.

– rocknroll

Have you sold your '60s gold Waverly tuners? I have a Gretsch 6121 that needs some.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Have you sold your '60s gold Waverly tuners? I have a Gretsch 6121 that needs some.

Let me know.

Thanks.

– stompinpete

I still have one set left. Please email me direct at nblwds@yahoo.com so I can send you some pics and answer your questions.

I never heard back from stompinpete so is there anyone here interested in my last set of gold plated Waverly tuners pictured above before I post them on the Bay for the rest of the world?

Register Sign in to join the conversation