Gretsch Garage Sale

SOLD - Rickenbacker 360/12C63 12 string w/HSC

SOLD

Rickenbacker 360/12C63 12 string.

You don't see many of these very often. The "George Harrison" Rickenbacker 360/12C63 12 string in Exc+ condition with Ric case. Not looking for trades at this time. $2600 + $80 shipping (Cont. US only).

It's got the unique Ric 12 string headstock, binding, and chimey 12-stringy goodness.

SPECIFICATIONS Body Type: Semi-Acoustic No. Frets: 21 Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'') Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'') Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'') Crown Radius: 18.4 cm (7 1/4'') Body Wood: Maple Neck Wood: Maple Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.) Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'') Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'') Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'') Neck Bindin:g Yes Fret Marker Style: Triangle pale white Tailpiece: Trapeze Bridge: 6-way split saddle Neck Type: Set-in No. of Pickups: 2 Type of Pickups: Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top Output Type: Parallel Mono Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage repro

Except for things it can’t help, that’s a right beautiful beauty. I bet it sells.

Kinda makes me wish I liked Rickenbackers.

Be careful, Tim. I have seen CEO John Hall threaten mega-trillion dollar lawsuits for such venomous defamation of his brand.

Beauty that,my fav Rick model ,i have a couple of 360V64's that i love,but being greedy ,i'd like this too!

Sadly,i'm 2787 miles away......and broke.

What year of manufacture?

– Twangmeisternyc

According to the serial number on the output jacks it was made in March of 2011.

Except for things it can’t help, that’s a right beautiful beauty. I bet it sells.

Kinda makes me wish I liked Rickenbackers.

– Proteus

IF you don't like Rickenbackers try a 650 -- 'not your father's Rickenbacker'. My last one is now being played Way Out West. Wish they made it in a 21 fret -- yep, get ready -- 24" scale model

Still available, for those that want to get their jangle on.

Register Sign in to join the conversation