Gretsch Garage Sale

FS Parts! Pickups Bigsbys etc…

Realizing I’m not going to get around to guitar projects so I’m letting some parts go

All prices include shipping

Ok first one is a set of Dearmond dynas not sure if 2000s or 2ks. Plenty of lead on both

Asking $100... sold

Seymour Duncan ‘51 bass style pickup with plenty of lead... model scpb-3

Asking$50

Gold Bigsby B3 base with hinge. This one is also missing the string retainers because the plan was to drill it thru but never did. Also has a scratch on above the logo

Asking $50

Gold Bigsby B6 licensed with American spec hinge. Complete with arm and spring

Asking $90

Gretsch space control and rocking bar bridges and bridge bases.

Asking $15 each... as in one bridge and one base for 15. Just let me know which combo you’d like

Only the chrome space control and light colored base available

P90 soapbar covers and one dogear cover with no holes. They have some scratches and some have a Seymour Duncan logo

Asking $5 each

Silvertone sliding pickup base. Not really sure on the history of this thing but it would be pretty neat to be able to slide pickups around

Asking $5

Gold guitar fetish keystone tuners with ferrules and gold tuneomatic with height adjusters

Whole lot for $20... sold

I would like the rocking bar and base. Thanks!

I believe that the DeArmond pickups are the 2000s as used on the 512X series as well as some Guild guitars.

I'll take the gold space control bridge.

What are you asking for the B60?

– Mel Waldorf

Sorry i forgot to include the price... im asking $90 for it

i also edited the post so thanks!

I believe that the DeArmond pickups are the 2000s as used on the 512X series as well as some Guild guitars.

– Don Birchett

Thanks for the clarification!

Gold guitar fetish keystone tuners with ferrules and gold tuneomatic with height adjusters

Whole lot for $20... sold

– Rattlecat

If those tuners & ferrules fit on an acoustic, I'll take them.

Those pickups are great. They won't last long

If those tuners & ferrules fit on an acoustic, I'll take them.

– crowbone

I’m not sure what size holes your acoustic has but these are the smaller size tuners that would fit on an Electromatic or any other guitar that has those sta-tite type tuners.... if that helps

Rocking bar bridge with dark base sold

I’m not sure what size holes your acoustic has but these are the smaller size tuners that would fit on an Electromatic or any other guitar that has those sta-tite type tuners.... if that helps

– Rattlecat

It's for a experiment project 12 to 6 string conversion, so if they aren't the right size, I can dowel, sand, and re-drill the headstock that I'm about to chop in half!

PM'd you.

Gold space control and base sold

Dynas are sold

Register Sign in to join the conversation