Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Original 1955 & 1956 Gretsch Guitar Catalogs

I bought a trunk load of old musical instrument catalogs & ephemera decades ago when a music shop closed. Among the hundreds of assorted 1950's & 60's Fender, Gibson, Martin, Epiphone and Guild catalogs, were several pristine Gretsch catalogs. They are identical but one sports a 1955 date and the other a 1956 date. Both are 18 pages. If you're lucky enough to own a 1955 or 1956 Gretsch guitar, one of these catalogs would certainly be a nice complement! $85 + shipping...fair enough? I hope so.

Each, or for the whole lot?

Each, or for the whole lot?

– crowbone

There are about 25 of these same catalogs in the filing cabinet. Listing picture I took just shows a random assortment of 7 catalogs. Price is per catalog...just let me know if you're interested in one dated 1955 or 1956.

Here are some pictures of other Gretsch catalogs in the inventory and also the "complete set" of ALL eleven 8-12 page 'pre-CBS' Fender catalogs published from 1955 through 1965...all uncirculated!

Oops...looks like the other Gretsch catalogs pics didn't post so here they are!

Thanks for all the emails. I now only have one 1956 Gretsch catalog left and five from 1955. I've sold all the 1961 Gretsch #30 catalogs (White Falcon on cover). I also have about 50 of the 'pre-CBS' 8-12 page Fender catalogs as seen in the thread so if there are any vintage Fender guitar or amplifier owners in this Forum, please don't hesitate to email me. Thanks!

Register Sign in to join the conversation