Gretsch Garage Sale

FS Nr mint 6121 59 reissue MIJ

I can hardly believe that you still haven't moved this one.

I can! Don't think I've ever sold anything in the UK on here

I can! Don't think I've ever sold anything in the UK on here

– gretschcrush

My experience as well Andrew. I don't even try. But that does mean I have to take Paypal.

At least in the UK eBay runs the £1 final value you fee special every other weekend, and it is running right now throughMonday, so be sure to put up your listing in the next four days (or cancel the one you have going and put it up again). I've moved £4k plus of stuff over the last month and paid eBay exactly £2 even though Paypal got a couple of hundred unfortunately.

My experience as well Andrew. I don't even try. But that does mean I have to take Paypal.

At least in the UK eBay runs the £1 final value you fee special every other weekend, and it is running right now throughMonday, so be sure to put up your listing in the next four days (or cancel the one you have going and put it up again). I've moved £4k plus of stuff over the last month and paid eBay exactly £2 even though Paypal got a couple of hundred unfortunately.

– knavel

Hi Mark, I've got it on eBay as collection only. I ain't giving a penny more of my money to paypal. If anybody buys it and uses paypal I will just refund them and cancel the transaction. I can wait. I don't mind eBay so much but paypal are the epitomy of usery. Hope your well dude.

I recently purchased one of these. Great guitar. The former owner didn't get along with the small vintage frets so it was refretted with medium frets. Plays and sounds fabulous.

Still for sale!!!!!!!! Can't believe I've never sold a thing on this forum!

3 months of nothing for a quality guitar like this !!!!

3 months of nothing for a quality guitar like this !!!!

– gretschcrush

Sorry it hasn't sold. A shame no bites from our website.

I would assume that a lot of prospective buyers of this guitar might be choosing to "keep their powder dry" during a global pandemic that's created massive unemployment (in the US) and a less than stable economic outlook. I have a few things I'd like to sell, but I'm even going to try in the current market.

– gretschcrush

I'm pretty sure you're the one who sold me a vintage Melita for my 57 Jet. So at least you've sold part of a guitar here.

And for anyone hesitant to buy from across the pond, it got here quickly and in great shape.

Just curious, what would shipping run to Braselton Ga, 30517 USA? Would there be any hassle with cites?

– gretschcrush

Sorry to hear this Andrew, I told you what you already knew above about selling here! Maybe the pound being in the toilet will engender a sale on the US side.

eBay's £1 final value fee offer is on again, but you have to check the messages to accept the offer. Lately they don't do banner advertise and it's more sporadically offered than in the past.

My wife has been selliing a fair bit of art to USA of late and if you do a deal with a member and don't find a decent shipping quote let me know as I've managed to help her out on that front.

Register Sign in to join the conversation