Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: New Gretsch G6120SH-RRT “Roman Red” Hotrod

That is a beautiful guitar!! I wish you could keep it. But a 295.... well, that's forgivable!

Bump for an screaming deal!

I mentioned a 295 Gretsch wannabe posted here years ago, ... got sent down the hallway to the Principal for my poor judgement...

Times Change!

I mentioned a 295 Gretsch wannabe posted here years ago, ... got sent down the hallway to the Principal for my poor judgement...

Times Change!

– Twangmeisternyc

I begged gretsch to make me a florentine cutaway falcon in bullion gold and they didnt listen. :)

I've been looking for an old Gib ES-295 that had the edges of the gold turning green and craze marks in the nitro. Its taken a few yrs but I found one. And Peter Florance wound me a set of Peter Green buckers. The coils are out of phase within the pickup so the sound is very un dumbucker. If they dont work out then a set of Ray Butts go in it. A jump blues paradise awaits under the Xmas tree. ...if I sell this Hotrod. I'm dead and buried if I dont, by a certain blonde I'm married to.

I begged gretsch to make me a florentine cutaway falcon in bullion gold and they didnt listen. :)

I've been looking for an old Gib ES-295 that had the edges of the gold turning green and craze marks in the nitro. Its taken a few yrs but I found one. And Peter Florance wound me a set of Peter Green buckers. The coils are out of phase within the pickup so the sound is very un dumbucker. If they dont work out then a set of Ray Butts go in it. A jump blues paradise awaits under the Xmas tree. ...if I sell this Hotrod. I'm dead and buried if I dont, by a certain blonde I'm married to.

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™ (actually loves hippies)

You got an ES-295 without P90s? I've seen pictures of ES-295s with humbuckers but never saw one in real life.

ES295; the only guitar I regret parting with. Ya gotta get P90s on that thing though Tavo.

Register Sign in to join the conversation