Gretsch Garage Sale

FS- Mint 2017 Gretsch G6128T-59 VINTAGE SELECT ’59 DUO JET w/ Hards…

Sadly, I am selling my gorgeous Duo Jet in flawless condition. I can't even find a scratch on it, which makes sense because I have babied this thing. It sounds great, plays great, is great. Comes with the original locking case. This guitar retails for $2499 so it is priced to sell!

$1600 + shipping

EBAY LINK w/ pics: https://www.ebay.com/itm/16...

Overview Inspired by the pivotal and prolific years of Gretsch’s 1950s and early ’60s golden age, Vintage Select Edition guitars are designed for the player who appreciates the finest in musical instrument heritage. The new G6128T-59 Vintage Select ’59 Duo Jet with Bigsby rocks that legacy to perfection.

The Duo Jet is the Gretsch flagship “solid body” guitar, with signature power and punch coming from its chambered mahogany construction, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone.

1959 marked the first year that Filter’Tron pickups appeared on the Jet, and the dual TV Jones Classic pickups on this vintage-style baby replicate that unmistakable vintage Filter’Tron sound to fabulous sonic effect. Includes hardshell case.

Features Body Body shape: Single cutaway Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body Body material: Laminated Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Mahogany Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Vintage V Neck wood: Maple Joint: Set-in Scale length: 24.6 in. Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Gloss Fretboard Material: Ebony Radius: 12 in. Fret size: Medium Number of frets: 22 Inlays: Thumbnail Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Pickups Configuration: HH Neck: Classic Filter’Tron Middle: Not applicable Bridge: Classic Filter’Tron Brand: Gretsch Active or passive pickups: Passive Series or parallel: Series Piezo: No Active EQ: No Special electronics: None Controls Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master volume Pickup switch: 3-way Coil tap or split: No Kill switch: No Hardware Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato Bridge design: Adjusto-matic Tailpiece: Bigsby B3CB Tuning machines: Grover Sta-Tite Color: Nickel Other Number of strings: 6-string Special features: Electronics Case: Hardshell case Accessories: None Country of origin: Japan

want a grand and some nocturne pedals?

– TheNocturneBrain

PM'd

Thanks

Register Sign in to join the conversation