Gretsch Garage Sale

FS Kustom Coronado body

If I had a neck and hardware I would put it together but I don't so I won't. Anyway it's a 1967 Fender Coronado that I refinished.

Asking $350 shipped. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

I've been getting rid of some of my stuff... but that's not to say I don't need more stuff I'm also considering trades.....

What kind of neck fits on that?

I love it, but I don't think I'd ever be able to finish it properly.... sigh. Over in another thread, I was just lamenting the loss of my Coronado 12, now here's a body just crying out...

Sigh... must be five o'clock somewhere. I have sorrows to drown.

What kind of neck fits on that?

– NJBob

I'm assuming a regular strat neck would fit?

I've been getting rid of some of my stuff... but that's not to say I don't need more stuff I'm also considering trades.....

– Rattlecat

Trades? What sort of trades? What are you looking for?

I've got a rockin' flame maple strat body I'd trade for that. Also an MXR Custom Comp, Carbon Copy, various homemade fuzz pedals, Tascam digital 8 track...

Well thanks but I also have no hardware for a strat so it would be the same scenario. And as far as pedals, my amp no workie right now ( not that I ever used it much).

Sorry I know I'm being difficult

That is a cool paint job!

I just picked this up Sunday.

Nice!!! I would have liked to keep this but I have no parts and no money to get parts.

Yours looks like it's got sweet mojo!

Thanks! It's got mojo and a problem/old repair, but it's a player. I basically have less in this than what you were asking for your body.

Tavo there are two nos - new in the box units - on eBay at the moment. I needed a arm but settled for a JM/Jag bar.

Register Sign in to join the conversation