Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Guitars & Bass Guitars - Gibson, Fender, Danelectro…

Lots of goodies that I need to move on - these are now up on Reverb for CONUS only with shipping fees. However, I am pricing these with free shipping for Gretsch Pages CONUS and Canada (as long as my Canadian buyers can handle their duty fees/taxes). Not interested in trades at this time. PayPal preferred.

The Mustang bass and guitar have Pau Ferro boards instead of Rosewood so I'm willing to ship international if we can go 50/50 on shipping costs (you have to handle duty fees/taxes on your side).

Gibson Les Paul '50s Tribute 2010 Honeyburst - Sold!

Fender American Standard Jaguar Bass 2015 Olympic White - Sold!

Fender Deluxe Thinline Telecaster with Fender American Vintage '64 Neck - $750 - Gig bag included

About this one - I bought the loaded Candy Apple Red Fender Deluxe Thinline Tele body and the Fender AV '64 Tele neck from Stratosphere.com because I wanted to have a thinline Tele with a rosewood neck. I'm a bit overloaded with Teles now so something has to go, even though it's a terrific guitar.

Fender American Vintage '64 neck specs: Maple w/ Round Laminate Rosewood Fingerboard, Mid 60s "C" Shape- 7.25" Radius (184 mm)- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)- Width at Nut 1.650" (42 mm)- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish- 21 Vintage Frets- Pearl Dot Inlays

Full disclosure: The top left neck screw hole did not align with the body neck pocket/ back plate screw hole so I had to make another screw hole in the body's neck pocket.

The unused original screw hole cannot be seen unless you remove the neck from the body. If so desired, the new owner can always take off the neck and replace it with the stock or a replacement neck. The original top left hole for the stock neck is still accessible. As well, the new owner can certainly plug the unused hole. The loaded Fender Deluxe Thinline Telecaster body cost me $479 and the Fender AV '64 Tele neck cost me $544.

Fender Offset Series Mustang with Pau Ferro Fretboard (rare) Shell Pink 2017 (MP90s!) - $500

Rare shell pink Fender Offset Series Mustang for sale - MP90 pickups sound great! Gig bag included. Small cosmetic enhancements (cream switch tip, Fender Pure Vintage "Radio" (cupcake) amplifier Control Knobs). Easily reversable for those preferring the black switch tip and black vintage style black plastic jazz bass.

Fender Offset Series Mustang Bass PJ with Pau Ferro Fretboard 2018 Seafoam Green - Sold!

Danelectro The 64 Bass - $400

The Fender American Standard Jaguar Bass has been sold!

Fender American Vintage '64 neck specs: Maple w/ Round Laminate Rosewood Fingerboard, Mid 60s "C" Shape- 7.25" Radius (184 mm)- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)- Width at Nut 1.650" (42 mm)- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish- 21 Vintage Frets- Pearl Dot Inlays

Thanks for asking, I'll add this to the description.

The Fender Offset Series Mustang Bass has sold!

Wasn't Jimbodiddley looking for one of those Tribute Les Pauls?

If Jimbodiddley is interested, I'm willing to ship to Canada as he (or anyone from Canada) can take care of any duty fees/taxes.

That Dano aggravates my vertigo and ought to be on a '60's Batman episode. Good luck selling, however!

The Gibson Les Paul '50s Tribute has sold!

Reduced price on Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster - now $800!

Reduced price on Fender Offset Series Mustang with Pau Ferro Fretboard - Shell Pink - now $550!

Reduced price on Danelectro The '64 Bass - now $400!

Reduced price on Fender Nashville Deluxe Telecaster - now $750!

Reduced price on Fender Offset Series Mustang with Pau Ferro Fretboard - Shell Pink - now $500!

Register Sign in to join the conversation