Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Gretsch 6134T Special Run Penguin & Gretsch G6073 Electrotone Bass

I have to let some of my Gretsch gear go, hopefully to go to some of my Gretsch pals. These will be marked up a bit on Reverb. PM me if interested in either.

Gretsch 6134T Special Run Penguin (2015) from Wildwood Guitars. Ocean Turquoise - All stock including TV Jones Classic pickups and Tru-Arc bridge (not sure what kind). Gretsch black hardshell case with case candy included. Honestly, I've only played out with it once during the 2017 Nashville Gretsch Roundup and at home a few times while safely hung on the wall for most of its time in my possession.

• Brand: Gretsch
  • Model: Special Run Penguin w/TV Jones Classics
  • Finish Color: Ocean Turquoise
  • Finish Type: Polyurethane Gloss 
  • Weight: 8.37 lbs (approximately)
  • Top Wood: Arched Laminated Maple
  • Body Wood: Chambered African Mahogany
  • Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
  • Neck Shape: Standard
  • Neck Dimensions: .840 1st - .920 9th
  • Fingerboard: Ebony
  • Fingerboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Thumbnail
  • Nut Material: Bone
  • Binding: Gold Sparkle
  • Pickups: 2 TV Jones Classics
  • Controls: Master Vol, Neck Vol, Bridge Vol, Master Tone and P/U Selector Switch - Hardware: Gold
  • Tuners: Gold Plated Grover® Imperial
  • Bridge: Pinned Tru-Arc
  • Tailpiece: Bigbsy
  • Case: Hardshell Case

Will ship free to CONUS but am open to shipping overseas as long as you can cover shipping/duty tax fees. $2700

Gretsch G6073 Electrotone Bass (MIJ) Walnut finish with TV Jones Thunder'Tron pickups. Includes Gretsch black hardshell case. I've only had this a short time (about a year) and never played outside the home. Very clean, with only a couple light pick scratches which could probably be buffed out if desired and a very small surface finish scratch on the top edge of head stock.

Will ship free to CONUS but am open to shipping overseas as long as you can cover shipping/duty tax fees. $1000

Register Sign in to join the conversation