Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: G6196 2011 ‘59 Country Club Cadillac Green

Wow...much nicer than I thought but, despite its Cadillac Greenosity, it must go because I just have too many guitars. Happy to supply this with a Gretsch gold trapeze tailpiece for those who do not want the Bigsby B-6. I do have a New Old Stock Gretsch tailpiece in gold that I'd be happy to install at no cost. VERY nice tailpiece. Happy to supply it with a gold tune-o-matic bridge as well, for those underwhelmed by the Space Control bridge.

Priced at $2,000 + paypal/shipping. IEMT is fine in Canada.

The guitar is in excellent condition - finish is perfect, virtually no fret wear, gold is in great shape (very slght wear), original case is in mint condition & it has original paperwork, truss rod wrench and so forth. Dead stock condition, BUT it had a "fingers" tailpiece on it at one point. The original Bigsby has been re-installed.

Gertsch-CountryClub-CadillacGreen-Terada_1838 IMG_1843 IMG_1844 IMG_1846 IMG_1851 IMG_1852

Here's the tailpiece I can install if you prefer it to the Bigsby. It's from the 1970s and was never installed. And a shot of the butt end of the guitar: IMG_1857 IMG_1856

This is the version without a pinned bridge, with a pressed "almost solid" spruce top, and with a removable small block under the bridge. I'd keep it but I like whopper necks and am trying to get the guitar collection down to a manageable two-digit number.

Register Sign in to join the conversation