Gretsch Garage Sale

FS. G6120RHH Rev. Horton Heat

SOLD. :)

I am selling my Rev. I have had a lot of the Pro Models and this one is by far the Best, most fabulous, easiest playing one I've ever had the pleasure to own. Man the neck is something else. :P I know you've heard many testimonials stating how great a model this is and they are all true. I really think this is as good as any custom shop USA Gretsch, but thats just my opinion.

$1950 PayPal' d to your door. CONUS

Pick guard has been hazed ala Eddie Cochran.

TruArc Aluminum Bridge. TOM is included.

Pick guard bracket has been chopped the way it should be for a see thru.

Year is 2005. I think that was the first year of production. All the paper work is included.

JoBigsby,

If I hadn't JUST bought the DSW that you sold dgshooter, I'd be 1st in line to buy this RHH from you!

Great price. Wish I could jump on it.

Best guitar I've ever owned, hands down.

Good luck with the sale!

Man, I wish my Rev came with all that paperwork! Reason #237 not to buy from Guitar Center.

Wish I had the bucks. From what I've heard they have a really sweet chunky neck.

That's a nice guitar at a great price.....I like what you did with the pickguard...I never really cared for the stock one, but never could decide what type of pickguard would look right on it...the translucent is the best option I've seen yet.

I have a 2005 6120RHH as well.

As much as I should appreciate the clear guard...I don't. Now have a Texas-themed one...

I think you are giving it away @ $1950, which also means someone here should move very fast if they want it.

Very nice price with paperwork, wish mine had it also, but at least I got a Cowboy case with mine. Nice and tasteful mods too!:D

Great price, beauty guitar. 8-o

Thanks everyone. I wouldn't describe the neck as chunky, but it's hard to describe perfection, because that's what you feel when you put your hand around it. :P :P

Yes, I'm pretty confident someone here will pick this up fast. That's my hope. It's such a nice guitar it should stay in the family. :)

Wish I had the scratch for that right now, I'd jump on it! Those are awesome guitars!

hey Jo! what size are the frets? are they larger than the stock frets on a 6120DSW??

FWIW to anyone considering purchasing this guitar, I have purchased a guitar from JoBigsby in the recent past, and I can tell you, he is honest, fair, and the stuff he owns/sells is top notch and in outstanding condition.... no disappointments. Actually, for what you get, his prices are more than fair!!

If I sell my Taylor T5, I'll take it. I should know within a day if the guy is gonna buy.

hey Jo! what size are the frets? are they larger than the stock frets on a 6120DSW??

FWIW to anyone considering purchasing this guitar, I have purchased a guitar from JoBigsby in the recent past, and I can tell you, he is honest, fair, and the stuff he owns/sells is top notch and in outstanding condition.... no disappointments. Actually, for what you get, his prices are more than fair!!

– squirrelabama

– squirrelabama

Geoff, the frets are incredible. They are jumbo's (don't know exact spec) and they are so sweet. Yes, larger then the DSW. With the ebony board your hand just glides along effortlessly. Thanks for the kind words.

If I sell my Taylor T5, I'll take it. I should know within a day if the guy is gonna buy.

– bigkenny330

– bigkenny330

Bigkenny330, I actually have two Gretsch Pages Member locally that want to check the RHH out. It should be gone by the weekend. But you never know. 8-)

Joe, Just curious. How did you "haze" the pick guard? Steel wool?

Not to step on his feet, but you can haze it with some 1500 grit sand paper & a coat of satin or flat clear spray paint.

You probably saved my marriage, jk, if they don't take it please put me down in the order.

Register Sign in to join the conversation