Gretsch Garage Sale

FS no longer: Gretsch G6118-120 Anniversary - Bamboo Yellow

I'm selling my G6118-120 Anniversary. Bamboo Yellow top, Copper Mist back and sides. All original. TV Jones classics, ebony fingerboard with pearl thumbnails, black enamel Bigsby, soundpost. Made in 2004, nice condition including original case. No papers. (Edit: no longer for sale)

Sounds great but I need a change.

I try to post some more pics tomorrow.

Great deal on a fantastic guitar. Good luck with the sale. BTW, why selling your Gretsches? Have you something new (or vintage) in mind?

Great deal on a fantastic guitar. Good luck with the sale. BTW, why selling your Gretsches? Have you something new (or vintage) in mind?

– ChimingBell

Thanks. I bought something that has to be finally paid for and life is generally quite turbulent (I had no idea this word exists in English but it does) at the time. So I restructure a few things.

All the best to sort it out all good for you!

Did you just decide to keep it. I have the exact same one, 2004 also. Does the neck heel joint have the smooth transition with the binding between the neck and sides or does the heel tapper…. mine is one of the first batches before the Fender transition so my neck is not tapped as it transitions to the sides and back.. if this all even makes sense….lol

Hi. I sold the guitar. I don't remember anything special about the neck heel. All I know is that it's a great Gretsch and the new owner is very happy. Enjoy yours!

Congrats, sascha!

Congrats, sascha!

– AndyJ

Thanks, Andy! Stay tuned for NGD threads soon.

Register Sign in to join the conversation