Gretsch Garage Sale

ALL SOLD

Nux Tape Core Deluxe Echo sold

Nux Roctary Rotary/Octave sold

MXR Bass Envelope Filter sold

Keeley Fuzz Head sold

BBE Soul Vibe SOLD

Question for you, Ruger.

Is your pedal collection a massive room filled like the end scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark, or do you just keep a smaller number in rotation?

I'd like to see our current pedal family pictures all in one room(if they can all fit there)

Question for you, Ruger.

Is your pedal collection a massive room filled like the end scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark, or do you just keep a smaller number in rotation?

I'd like to see our current pedal family pictures all in one room(if they can all fit there)

– crowbone

LOL no, I'm no Joe Bonamassa (wait, now he says using pedals is for sissies LOL). I have about 8 or so that are constant, and like another 8 that are either being "tried out for awhile" or just alternates to what's on the board (I don't always use a Uni-vibe or Envelope filter, so they get the "temporary" spots on the board....

When these 5 are gone, I'll have maybe 2 more to sell, and about 4 that are alternates. My pedalboard only holds 8, and I ain't goin' any bigger. Truth be told, I barely use the 8. I use my reverb, delay, tuner, and dirt more than anything else.

I don't have GAS, I have GRS- Gear Rental Syndrome. I feel like I'm not buying as much as renting for awhile. It's fun trying out new stuff, seeing if it can kick something older off the board or not. It's not an end game for me, just an ongoing hobby. Like alot of people are with guitars....

Good idea. I’ll rent the Nux Roctary Rotary/Octave for awhile. Pm sent.

Nux Roctary sold!

GRS...interesting concept!

GRS...interesting concept!

– crowbone

Kinda' like beer! You don't buy it, only rent it for awhile!

Tape Core sold.

Price drops before heading off to reverb...

The Soul Vibe is the last of the mohicans...

Register Sign in to join the conversation