Gretsch Garage Sale

FS DeArmond M75T (Korean)

For Sale is one 90's era Korean made DeArmond M75T. Guitar plays and sounds great, everything you would expect. It handles and sounds very much like the Guild Bluesbird that it emulates.

It does have a nasty bash on the back of the lower bout which does not show when playing it. It's still there so I'm going to let this one go cheap.

I'd like 250.00 plus shipping to the lower 48 only. I don't have a hardcase but I know I have a gig bag that would work.

Ummm... One from the front... oops

+1; Great price for a great guitar. Those pickups are tops, I know becuase I got one myself. Good luck with the sale.

I had the same exact one from 2005,, Used as Christmas Guitar, Just last Christmas I was restringing and noticed a line crack in her, With VERY Little effort the whole body cracked in half!!!! I was amazed! So I decided to sacrifice her to fire, Only Bad thing was I forgot to take those Dearmond PUPs OFF!!! DAMN! Anyway that sure is a sweet guitar! Good Luck with the sale! I miss mine dearly!

...Only Bad thing was I forgot to take those Dearmond PUPs OFF!!!

OUCH!!!

I'm really interested in this guitar. Could you email or text me back and maybe we can talk?

Register Sign in to join the conversation