Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Close out on Mint Sparkle MYSTERY BRAIN BS-301

FS: Close out on Mint Sparkle MYSTERY BRAIN BS-301 ..As I'm moving forward w a new enclosure company and ask my box guy to make sure there are no more remnant boxes sitting in inventory, he sent me these. I've put NOS Toshiba Chips in them and creme/alum knobs. This is a last chance for this color, its not my thing and I'm not doing this color anymore for two reasons.. - 1. its twice as expensive as its got two powder coats, the mint and then a clear sparkle baked on.
- 2. Its not very popular, the new pink is almost sold out in two weeks. I'm learning that the kids want things that pop!

here's your chance on a lovely color that is calming bling for the soul, the rest is essential tone, texture and fun for your fingers n ears. #gretschmafia click here for more info:

Well, I thought mint was the best color.

Been meaning to get one of these for a while. May as well be today.

Didn't see this until this morning (us east coasters were in bed)... sold out... pity, I would have bought one. (I'm REALLY not a fan of the pink)

These are awesome pedals, and I dig the pink !

Mine is blah "Gumby" Green, still sounds great even if the yungins prefer the tone enhancement shocking pastel colors provide...

Paul Pigat gave a Mystery Brain shout out during his Reverb.com podcast ... Good on Tavo!

Mine is blah "Gumby" Green, still sounds great even if the yungins prefer the tone enhancement shocking pastel colors provide...

Paul Pigat gave a Mystery Brain shout out during his Reverb.com podcast ... Good on Tavo!

– Twangmeisternyc

@paulpigat is a good man and killer player! ps. you have OG Green!Gumby color wasnt offered on the 70s Roland RE-301 Space EchoAlthough I would love to do a surf green gumby and fiesta red pokey version!!

Received mine yesterday and after a few frustrating minutes trying to figure out inputs and voltage required, began getting acquainted.

Frustration soon turned to understanding which was soon followed by smiles.

A manual would still be cool, or text on the chassis. Hell, even inside the chassis with a sharpie.

but I digress, it’s a very nice pedal, and plays nice with my Gretsch’s.

The Mosrite sounded great, too!

Carry on

Register Sign in to join the conversation