Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: Atomic Brain

I have for sale a satin black Atomic Brain. Price is $200 (paypal or other agreed method of payment), shipped, fully insured, in the CONUS.

This is the brain that includes both the "normal" and the "abby" switch!

Pedal has never been gigged. It was installed on a Pedal Train pedal board with velcro, that has been cleaned off (see photos). Then, I installed it on a Holyboard that used tie-wraps, instead of velcro. I would say it is in excellent condition. I've probably used it about a half dozen times. I am selling it because, not being a working musician and not playing in a band, I really do not have a need for this pedal....it needs a good home where it can be used as intended!

It will ship in the same box that was used to ship to me, and will include the Nocturne Instruction papers, a Nocturne shop cloth, and a couple of Nocturne guitar picks....all the things that they sent to me when I bought it! Heck, I am even going to wrap it in the same bubble wrap that Nocturne used! ;)

Here is a GOOGLE DRIVE SITE with several photos.

And, here is a "teaser" photo.

I was introduced to this pedal by a buddy of mine who loves the Setzer Sound. After recently acquiring my first Gretsch, a left handed 5191 Tim Armstrong model, I realized what it can do for the responsiveness of the guitar. And how it emphasizes the critical aspects of the guitars tone. It’s a must have. Willing to take it off your hands and put it to work for your asking price. Not to mention the pedal cosmetically matches my guitar.

I have for sale a satin black Atomic Brain. Price is $200 (paypal or other agreed method of payment), shipped, fully insured, in the CONUS.

This is the brain that includes both the "normal" and the "abby" switch!

Pedal has never been gigged. It was installed on a Pedal Train pedal board with velcro, that has been cleaned off (see photos). Then, I installed it on a Holyboard that used tie-wraps, instead of velcro. I would say it is in excellent condition. I've probably used it about a half dozen times. I am selling it because, not being a working musician and not playing in a band, I really do not have a need for this pedal....it needs a good home where it can be used as intended!

It will ship in the same box that was used to ship to me, and will include the Nocturne Instruction papers, a Nocturne shop cloth, and a couple of Nocturne guitar picks....all the things that they sent to me when I bought it! Heck, I am even going to wrap it in the same bubble wrap that Nocturne used! ;)

Here is a GOOGLE DRIVE SITE with several photos.

And, here is a "teaser" photo.

– Toddfan

Very interested in the pedal. Contact info: BgarveyRNatgmaildotcom.

You also may want to P.M. the seller, in case he doesn't see your posting.

@BgarveyRN....thanks for the interest, I sent you an email. I also sent you a PM...but, maybe you didn't receive it???

Sold! Thanks!

It will ship tomorrow (Thursday).

Register Sign in to join the conversation