Gretsch Garage Sale

FS: 2007 Country Club 6193 Natural with Spruce Top

Hi everyone,

After much consternation I've decided I need to offload my Country Club. It's a 2007 "oops" model--one of the natural-finish models that got a spruce top instead of laminate maple. Excellent condition, OHSC and paperwork included.

Asking $2100 on Reverb (https://reverb.com/item/383...), but am willing to consider best/reasonable offers from fellow boardmembers.

Also included is the copper TruArc bridge I bought for the guitar in 2010; the original Synchromatic bridge is also included in the sale. Shipping is free. Please email me at steisenhart@gmail.com with any questions or offers.

You owe me a new keyboard.

I just drooled all over mine.

These are wonderful guitars. Good luck with the sale.

Wow..... Feels like I'm spinning into one of my rationalization/justification cycles.....

Oh god ,i need to have a lie down,that is just gorgeous!

Sadly i haven't paid for my Jet yet.

Tried to get the serial # in this one, but it's at least a nice shot of the spruce grain:

i'VE GOT ONE AND WOULDN'T TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING. WONDERFUL GUITAR~

Blonds do have more fun! Gretsch hollowbodies just look spectacular in a natural finish. Multi-layered binding in the f-hole just adds even more class to a classic model!

Bump; price drop to $2000

Bump again, $1850 including shipping.

Please someone, get this guitar before I make a fool of myself. I already have the sunburst equivalent (2192, with spruce top) and love it. Would like the natural top, but that dose not make sense.

But GG, of course it makes sense. The natural finish imparts a very different tone from the sunburst model.

You mean it's brighter ?

No.....a brighter visual tone, IMO! Buy this one and sell the 'ordinary' sunburst. Blondes top the class scale!

These really are stellar instruments. I played Nobody's on several occasions and was really impressed.

Register Sign in to join the conversation