Gretsch Garage Sale

SOLD! - 2006 Country Club • The “Oops” model

So since the pickguard ain’t “correct”(?), I’m thinking tortoise shell. Any thoughts on where to score a nice Gretsch-y one?

I already talked to paul Setzer about a tortuous guard last year. I never followed through but he is up for it.

Hey I want to try that Squier Duo Sonic of yours

– DCBirdMan

You should come by. You can try it out.

D###!! I MISSED it!!!!!

Oh well...... congrats to you, Bob, for the sale. And congratulations to tubwompus for landing my Bucket List piece! Enjoy!

Well, damn, Dan, too bad. Sammy Tub Wompus will treat her right, though. Off she goes.

Senojnad, I’m sorry.

Had I known,...

I already gave Proteus rights of first refusal if I ever want to move it but your second in line.

Well, damn, Dan, too bad. Sammy Tub Wompus will treat her right, though. Off she goes.

– Bob Howard

Raising my glass to ya, Bob.

Congrats Sammy!

Really glad it's staying among the pagers!

Congrats Sammy!

Really glad it's staying among the pagers!

– JCHiggy

Thank ya sir.

Cannot wait to hear it through the Executive!

Eh. It'll suck.

– Proteus

Hahahaha!!!!

If it does, I suspect it’ll be strictly operator error.

Hahaha. I’m guessing it’ll be rather obvious. But heck, there are far worse things than a buncha slop played with a really nice tone.

Raising my glass to ya, Bob.

– tubwompus

I will raise a glass to both of you (and the guitar)..... But later today. I'm a fellow Yuengling lover, but not for breakfast.....

Great hornytoads!!!!

I’m afraid to touch it!!!

Congrats, Sam. And thanks for taking the temptation out from under me. She's a stunner!

Great hornytoads!!!!

I’m afraid to touch it!!!

– tubwompus

I like the subtle reversal of the black and gold relative to your noted collection.

She looks happy there. Go ahead and stroke her strings. She likes it.

She rings like a bell and plays like butta!!!!!

Speechless.

She’s having her way with you, Sammy.

I feel like a piece-a-meat and it hurts so good.

Tub, if that guitar ends up sounding like that video, you'll need to "Up!" your Insurance.

If you watch the right hand, I think it is a "simulation"....very few players that cool.

Register Sign in to join the conversation