Gretsch Garage Sale

F/S 2004 Gretsch 6120DSW

For sale is a 2004 Gretsch 6120DSW in excellent condition. It has no breaks, cracks or repairs. Only a few minor scratches by the bridge base (from moving) and near the Bigsby arm. All gold hardware has been changed to Gretsch nickel parts. Tru arc bridge also installed. Comes with 2 original Dynasonic single coil pickups, Bigsby (with 2 extra springs) has a Reverend soft spring installed now, western appointments, case, leather Gretsch western strap and all paperwork. Plays and sounds great. Frets are in mint condition, neck is straight with no issues. Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking.

$1850.00 shipped/PP. No trades at this time.

Pic with Tru arc and nickel hardware.

Back of body.

Sweet! This guitar feels like the "full size" version of my DSV Duo Jet. I like the nickel hardware better too.

Yeah, I don't care for the two tone hardware. It's like a RHH but with Dynasonics.

Do you still have (and want to get rid of) the gold Dyna covers?

I do still have (and want to get rid of) the gold covers. Let me know if you want them. Guitar is SOLD!

Edit: Guitar is still for sale. Buyer wanted it by Thursday which was not possible without massive shipping charges.

Guitar is SOLD! Thanks Todd.

Register Sign in to join the conversation