Gretsch Garage Sale

FS 1997 Gretsch 460 Acoustic Electric Guitar $799 Final Offer

I bought this only three months ago on impulse, but haven't played it since. I am once again getting serious about downsizing, so I've decided to sell it on to someone who can use it more than I have.

Piezo pickup, fully hollow Jet sized body. Cat's Eye and flame maple, what more could you want? Rare.

$1150 plus shipping. Will ship internationally, although for some countries the box may be too large. Includes free copy of Stray Cats 40.

PayPal only. PM me if interested.

Here's the NGD thread with more information.

http://gretschpages.com/for...

Price drop $1099 shipped to the continental US. Extra shipping elsewhere.

$1069 shipped to the US. (This is the Reverb price, but the difference is shipping is free here.)

It’s a nice guitar and it weighs nothing. Nothing.

The photos are not appearing here, at least on my computer. When I tried to open them in a new tab, I got a "Page Can't Be Found" error message.

I'm surprised there's little interest in this. $999 plus shipping.

Going to take quite a bath on this one. $799 + shipping. Final offer.

Hi Jim, I'm interested and have a question. When you say "There is a finish crack on the back of the nut area" do you mean by the truss rod cover, or the back of the headstock? Cant tell from the pics. Thanks.

Hi Jim, I'm interested and have a question. When you say "There is a finish crack on the back of the nut area" do you mean by the truss rod cover, or the back of the headstock? Cant tell from the pics. Thanks.

– Bryan K.

It's on the back of the neck. I'll try to get a better picture tonight. Thanks for your interest.

Register Sign in to join the conversation