Gretsch Garage Sale

FS 1967 Gretsch Rally

Well the furnace went up in flames and I need heat so up for grabs is a 1967 Gretsch rally. This guitar was redone by Curt and is a fine fiddle. I have since changed out the original Hilo's to TV Jones Hilo's. They sound fantastic. The wiring harness is a new CG harness I will include the original. Case is not the best but functions. Original frets but in great shape. $2,000 USD plus shipping.

Played this beaut' at the Canadian Gretsch Round Up. A real gem plus top notch seller.

Anyone want to make me an offer? I need a new furnace, its getting cold in the house. Its winter in Canada! come on people help me out. Don't make me beg.

What does "redone" mean? Refinished? Binding? Neck reset?

What does "redone" mean? Refinished? Binding? Neck reset?

– charlie chitlins

Sorry I should have been more clearer on that subject, here is what was done by Curt http://oldschoolguitar.net/... Neck reset, binding those are two of the major things done to the guitar. No refinishing at all

Any nibbles?

Bump and good juju!

Any nibbles?

Bump and good juju!

– AndyJ

I've had two on reverb but nothing solid. Not the best time of year to be selling but if anyone is willing to make an offer I'm willing to negotiate.

The guitar really sounds great in the video. The HiLotrons seem like the perfect pickups for it. I'm surprised you're selling it. If I had some extra cash I would probably swipe it up from you but I have too many guitars for my small apartment as it is. I hope someone who loves it will buy it from you.

The guitar really sounds great in the video. The HiLotrons seem like the perfect pickups for it. I'm surprised you're selling it. If I had some extra cash I would probably swipe it up from you but I have too many guitars for my small apartment as it is. I hope someone who loves it will buy it from you.

– BuddyHollywood

I'm kinda in a jam, a few to many bills at this moment in time. I got to let something go and this one was drafted. I don't like selling my Gretsch's but if it goes to someone on the site I know it will be appreciated and played.

Good Luck with the sale, Ryan.

Looks to be one of the good ones.

SOLD

– Gretsch6123

Woo-Hoo for you!

Anybody we know?

Congrats, Ryan. Great news indeed.

Yes John its someone we know and it is in good hands. So its a win win for me and the buyer.

Congrats, Ryan!

Register Sign in to join the conversation