Gretsch Garage Sale

SOLD! thanks Daniel. For Sale: Princeton Reverb Clone by Winfield …

New Build using a Nujwut chassis and face plates. Finger-jointed pine cabinet, Vintage Deluxe size Output transformer, Eminence legend 12" speaker

Not a Fender, but a clone as noted on the tube chart.

Hand-wired like the original but with a bias adjustment pot. The Ground switch is now a standby switch.

$1050 plus shipping.

nice!

Good thing it has a 12. I like it.

For anyone not familiar with Winnie's work, it is first rate!

beautiful handmade repro +

all the recent/current special edition circuit board fender pr versions with 12", go for more!!

cheers

Another thumbs up for Winnie and the fine amps he makes. I love my Typhoon.

Will this amp break up at about the same level as a vintage blackface Princeton Reverb with the larger Deluxe transformer that you installed? I'm interested, as this looks very well made and I like the Eminence speaker. I don't want to play too loud, as I already have a real '64 Deluxe Reverb, so I'm looking for a lower volume alternative to that.

It will Breakup when pushed. It is the same circuit as the first year Princeton Reverb. The 12" speaker just gives it a bigger sound and the larger OT adds to that.

Thanks Winnie, for those not in the know Winnie offered to replace the newer bigger trannie in this with a vintage NOS Schumacher trannie so that I can get it to breakup at a lower volume. Cool move right there. I will make a recording with it when the amp gets here.

That amp is going to the right place. Looking forward to hearing it getting the wick turned up nice and high Daniel, burning a sweet slide lick or two.

That amp is going to the right place. Looking forward to hearing it getting the wick turned up nice and high Daniel, burning a sweet slide lick or two.

– ade

I really wanted a Princeton Reverb, so I'm very excited to record with this amp. When it gets herel I'm gonna shake it down with the Eminence speaker that Winnie put into it, and if that ain't happening, I've got some killer old alnico 12" speakers I want to try in it! Yep I'm biting at the bit :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation