Gretsch Garage Sale

For Sale: Duo Jet DSV - 2005

This is a great sounding, great playing Duo Jet DSV from 2005. The DSV model has been discontinued by Gretsch. This one has a nitro finish, which you can't get anymore in a Gretsch production model.

This guitar has the following premium upgrades: TV Jones T-Armond neck pickup; TV Jones Classic Plus bridge pickup (Dynasonic Mount); Emerson paper-in-oil tone cap; Fixed-arm Bigsby; Tru Arc Bridge (stainless steel) w/stained rosewood bridge base (pinned), unbleached bone nut; Callaham string shaft with drilled holes for easy string changes.

I have more pics available upon request. Please send me a PM if interested.

Comes with a Gretsch hardshell case.

Price to Forum members is $1750 plus Shipping and PayPal fees. This is my rock bottom price because of the upgrades. No trades.

This is a great price on my favorite guitar. If I didn't already have one I would want to buy yours. I've often thought of installing those exact same pickups in my guitar.

This is a great price on my favorite guitar. If I didn't already have one I would want to buy yours. I've often thought of installing those exact same pickups in my guitar.

– BuddyHollywood

It's a great combination. It gives you the best of all worlds tone wise.

I've never seen one of those. Looks awesome.

K

That's it! That's the one.

Register Sign in to join the conversation