Gretsch Garage Sale

feeler: looking for a 90s SEtzEr Hotrod G6120SH

feeler: looking for a 90s SEtzEr Hotrod G6120SH or pre FMIC flat black or lime gold tone post model. Got one?

Good luck Tavo. How many do you own already BTW?

I have a 2003 lime gold. I believe it's tone post. But I really really like it. Really. But hey, can't keep them all. Make me an offer I can't refuse

Gosh I wish I had one of those Mystery Brain thingies. Ever see them??

I have a 1999 Hotrod, candy apple red. Let me know if your interested.

I have a 2003 lime gold. I believe it's tone post. But I really really like it. Really. But hey, can't keep them all. Make me an offer I can't refuse

Gosh I wish I had one of those Mystery Brain thingies. Ever see them??

– Daddy Dog

He will trade you a Mystery Brain for your guitar.

I have a 1999 Hotrod, candy apple red. Let me know if your interested.

– 53belair

can you email me, this PM thing here on gretsch pages doesnt work. )))))thenocturnebrainseltzer@gmailDOTnet(((((

Good luck Tavo. How many do you own already BTW?

– ChimingBell

I only have 3 pro models ChimingBell; 2 SSUs and a Spectrasonic. 3 electromatics as well.

I only have 3 pro models ChimingBell; 2 SSUs and a Spectrasonic. 3 electromatics as well.

– THE NOCTURNE BRAIN™

You don't have a Tone Post HotRod anymore? Thought you were the king of the tone post HotRod's. I remember at a least a purple one, a tangerine one and a CAR which once had dogears in it

You don't have a Tone Post HotRod anymore? Thought you were the king of the tone post HotRod's. I remember at a least a purple one, a tangerine one and a CAR which once had dogears in it

– ChimingBell

I've had so many gretsch guitars I've lost count. Am I suppose to keep everything, I'm not Rockefeller.Just a 'feller that comes up short when the rents due.I will never let go of my tonepost SSU, and I thought I'd keep that last 99' hotrod tonepost but someone waved money in my face at Xmas time when the stress to come up w presents is high. Its in Japan now w a good buddy and fellow Setzer nerd.

Register Sign in to join the conversation