Gretsch Garage Sale

Carr Rambler - SOLD

Selling my Carr Rambler 1x12 in excellent condition. This is, hands down, the nicest amp I've ever played through. I've owned vintage Fenders from the 50s and 60s, modern boutique amps and even built a few of my own, and I've never plugged into anything that sounds as good as a Carr Rambler.

Steve Carr set out to create the ultimate 1x12 combo, and he succeeded. It takes everything you love about the Fender Deluxe Reverb and makes each facet even better. The tremolo is to die-for - much warmer and organic than the on/off switch sound of Blackface Fender optocoupler trems. Reverb is incredible, and the control layout with the Mid control lets you dial in everything from Blackface scoop to mid-heavy crunch.

The triode/pentode switch cuts the output from 28 watts to 14 watts, making it even more versatile and letting you dial in the amount of overdrive or headroom you need for the occasion.

This particular amp is in excellent condition. It's always been stored in a temperature- and humidity-controlled environment and carries no smoke/pet odors whatsoever. It comes with the original owner's manual, tremolo footswitch and a custom slip cover.

Only selling because I'm not playing electric enough to justify keeping it around.

SOLD

Selling my Carr Rambler 1x12 in excellent condition. This is, hands down, the nicest amp I've ever played through. I've owned vintage Fenders from the 50s and 60s, modern boutique amps and even built a few of my own, and I've never plugged into anything that sounds as good as a Carr Rambler.

Steve Carr set out to create the ultimate 1x12 combo, and he succeeded. It takes everything you love about the Fender Deluxe Reverb and makes each facet even better. The tremolo is to die-for - much warmer and organic than the on/off switch sound of Blackface Fender optocoupler trems. Reverb is incredible, and the control layout with the Mid control lets you dial in everything from Blackface scoop to mid-heavy crunch.

The triode/pentode switch cuts the output from 28 watts to 14 watts, making it even more versatile and letting you dial in the amount of overdrive or headroom you need for the occasion.

This particular amp is in excellent condition. It's always been stored in a temperature- and humidity-controlled environment and carries no smoke/pet odors whatsoever. It comes with the original owner's manual, tremolo footswitch and a custom slip cover.

Only selling because I'm not playing electric enough to justify keeping it around.

SOLD

– Ty Pierce

This is one of the best amps ever built ! I to have had several vintage Fender amps as well as other boutique amps I was very skeptical before purchasing one however after I bought the Rambler I soon sold off most of all my amps this is a great amp offered at a great price

Register Sign in to join the conversation