Gretsch Garage Sale

parts bin clear out.. Do you need anything?

Do you need anything?

Hope you’re all doing well having iam have a little parts been clear out I shall put in garage sale ..Don’t know what this stuff is worth? I have to Ab1 Gibson bridges 50s also three Melita bridges and of all the bridge or 50s Three gold Bigsby is genuine… Couple of mosrite pick ups with the gretsch 50s wiring loom fifties/sixties some great gretsch tailpieces short and long all up for grabs

Mosrite pickups are of interest. which kind (guitar/bass, exposed poles, single/double coils) and what are asking for them?

How much for a melita? New or vintage?

Need a photo of the gold Bigsby please!

Would you happen to have a 57, 58 or 59 Bigsby B6?

Hi Thanks for your message more information on here I just put them on eBay item number 192686346161. Lots of pics

Hi Thanks for your message more information on here I just put them on eBay item number 192686346161. Lots of pics

How much for the Space Control bridge?

Bah! I PMed the guy about a bigsby, wanted a gold one for my convertible and or my electro (I have aluminum draino reliqued ones on them now) Never heard back from the guy Saw the ad on ebay contacted him there and expressed interest in a couple and made an offer. He responded, seemed interested and after a couple of messages we clarified which ones I wanted...then he dissapeared for a couple days, I messaged him a couple of times. Then he messaged me back(on ebay) and told me all the bigsbys had sold. Oy vey!! I'll never be able to afford a gold 50s bigsby. I don't even care if they're beat up but the usual prices are just nuts, These almost seemed reasonable. His Ebay ad is still up and it still has bigsbys in it???!! I hope someone here got something. It seems like a tease. My sour grapes are fermenting!

Register Sign in to join the conversation