Gretsch Garage Sale

Bigsby Stuff F/S

Bigsby B12 briefly used. Couldn't bond with the action and went with a B6.$70 Shipped to CONUS; HI, AK and Canada will be a bit more -- $5-10?

Standard steel handle with armature -- $20 shipped. Will more to AK, HI, and Canada --contact me first. Will work with your vintage or modern DOMESTICALLY made Bigsby. Will not fit the imported units.

Standard steel handle BUT the armature's restraining nib has been ground off to allow the handle to swing around 360 degrees. -- $20 shipped. Will be more to AK, HI, and Canada --contact me first. Will work with your vintage or modern DOMESTICALLY made Bigsby. Will not fit the imported units.

Bigsby B12 briefly used. Couldn't bond with the action and went with a B6.$70 Shipped to CONUS; HI, AK and Canada will be a bit more -- $5-10?

– lx

You mentioned a B6...is this a direct swap for that? I have a G6118 Anniversary... if this fits I’d be interested.

This is the type with the roller tension bar which has a much different feel than the B6

You mentioned a B6...is this a direct swap for that? I have a G6118 Anniversary... if this fits I’d be interested.

– TimH

This will work for your Annie but you will have to drill holes into the top for it to seat properly.

You don't want to replace a OEM installed B6 with a B12. That is unless there isn't enough break angle and you are having problems with strings popping out of the bridge saddles or maybe you just want a less responsive, stiffer Bigsby .

Received your email and tried emailing you from 2 separate accounts. Hopefully at least one came through.

Register Sign in to join the conversation