Miscellaneous Rumbles

Favorite beer jingles.

Heading back a few years , Schaefer comes to mind. and of course Miller

Oh brew me no brew with artificial bubbles.... Schlitz and Dooley the talking beer steins for Utica Club -

That should be SCHLUTZ and Dooley

From the land of sky blue waters...Hamm's.

I've dated myself with that one.

To really see how old you are, finish the Thunderbird wine advert---

What's the word?

Thunderbird.

What's the price?

33 twice---is the first one I heard. It's gone up since then.

I do believe I have drank muddy water from a hoof print, but I'm sure I have never tasted Thunderbird. But at 66 cents I might just give it a try

This beaver commercial isn't a jingle but you'll love it! Don't mess with Canada, eh?

This is the original terrific song for Molson Canadian Lager Beer and performed wonderfully by our own Paul Anka. This is my favorite jingle. Very catchy, eh?

I do believe I have drank muddy water from a hoof print, but I'm sure I have never tasted Thunderbird. But at 66 cents I might just give it a try

– chrisbo

Don't. Seriously, don't.

Last I heard, it was 66 twice. Makes MD 20/20 look good. Comes with a paper sack tightly wrapped around the bottle.

How about Cream's Falstaff beer commercial... "The Thirst Slaker!"

Not that I'd drink the stuff, but Budweiser has the best commercials. I've seen the Clysdales first hand, and they're most impressive---unlike the beer.

Not that I'd drink the stuff, but Budweiser has the best commercials. I've seen the Clysdales first hand, and they're most impressive---unlike the beer.

– wabash slim

Here's my favorite Bud commercial. It is horse related....sort of.

Beer commercial rock is one of my favorite genres (second only to truck commercial rock)! Here's a song I wrote with my friend Jimmy:

https://soundcloud.com/pass...

Not so much a jingle, but the new Busch beer commercials are a howl. Especially the one with the guy opening the fizzing can and it won't stop and the Eagle looks at him like........Really Man???...

Register Sign in to join the conversation