Gretsch Garage Sale

B6’s

I have three B6's and no guitar that will work with them. Hoping to convert them into dollars to fund a B7 purchase

The V-cut b6 is pretty much mint. $85 shipped to wherever a flat rate box will get it.

The guild unit was never used. A jazz guy bought a new guitar and had it swapped out before it left the store. 65 shipped in a flat rate box.

The Bigsby is a 50's unit with the "J" dent but has a modern hinge, arm and bracket, the bracket has had the nub filed off so the arm will fully rotate. I genuinely have no idea what it is worth. Make an offer if you are interested I guess.

I actually could use a b3 or b7 so am open to trades.

Messaged you re: the Guildsby.

I'll take the V

Two spoken for in under an hour! Result!

I may have a B3 to trade for the 50s B6. Its an early 60s version. Let me know if you are interested in a discussion.

Jre_productions At Yahoo Dot Com

Looks like all are spoken for, thanks all!

I think I need to copyright the “J-dent” reference... seems to have stuck!

I have three B6's and no guitar that will work with them. Hoping to convert them into dollars to fund a B7 purchase

The V-cut b6 is pretty much mint. $85 shipped to wherever a flat rate box will get it.

The guild unit was never used. A jazz guy bought a new guitar and had it swapped out before it left the store. 65 shipped in a flat rate box.

The Bigsby is a 50's unit with the "J" dent but has a modern hinge, arm and bracket, the bracket has had the nub filed off so the arm will fully rotate. I genuinely have no idea what it is worth. Make an offer if you are interested I guess.

I actually could use a b3 or b7 so am open to trades.

– fistpicker

Interested in the The V-cut b6 is pretty much mint. $85

Sorry. All are sold and now with their new owners.

Register Sign in to join the conversation