Gretsch Garage Sale

2016 Silver Jet, Excellent condition, mods-$1300

I have for sale a 2016 Professional line Silver Jet, with Dynasonic pickups. Will include all original hardware and hardshell case. Changes include: Melita bridge, screwed down, screw through the bigsby spring cup, bakelite embie saddles, tv Jones risers, kluson revolution tuners

Damn, that's not a bad deal at all!

I know you love that guitar, so either: you're going through some tough times, or you've found a great deal on something even better. I hope it's the latter. Good luck with the sale

I have been looking for a 6128 t 1957 style but when I see one it is always priced too high. PM sent.

I have been looking for a 6128 t 1957 style but when I see one it is always priced too high. PM sent.

– Bob Howard

Bob, contact me at chmason85@outlook.com, PM doesn't seem to work, thanks!

I know you love that guitar, so either: you're going through some tough times, or you've found a great deal on something even better. I hope it's the latter. Good luck with the sale

– Otter

Otter, I do love this guitar and feel bad getting rid of it, but I got a great deal on a (gasp!?!) Les Paul I always wanted, and hoping I don't regret the whole thing lol

Register Sign in to join the conversation