Gretsch Garage Sale

Sold - 2015 Gretsch Brian Setzer Hot Rod 2-Tone Tuxedo Black

SOLD

I am the original owner of this guitar and it has spent its life mainly in its case. It is a 2015 model in like new condition, not a mark on it. Includes the original hard shell case and all tags and certificates. The guitar will be shipped in its original Gretsch box. $1800 shipped/paypal'd. Not interested in trades.

Any discolorations in the pictures are dust and/or reflections.

Gretsch G6120SH Brian Setzer Hot Rod Electric Guitar Tuxedo Black 2-Tone Finish - Flamed Maple Top, Back and Sides with Case. Gretsch Brian Setzer Hot Rod Models are stripped down and built to Brian’s exacting specs. The single-cutaway bound hollow body has an arched top, 1959-style trestle bracing and f-holes; the maple neck has a bound ebony fingerboard with Neo- Classic thumbnail inlays.

Other features include dual Brian Setzer Signature TV Jones pickups, three-position pickup switch, single master volume control, Schaller locking tuners, pinned Adjusto- Matic bridge and Bigsby B6C vibrato tailpiece.

Contact me directly at currypowder@mac.com, I sometimes have problems getting e-mails sent through the site.

I've included a couple of pictures below, the entire picture album is here:

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AoLRRT1...

Register Sign in to join the conversation