Gretsch Garage Sale

For Sale: PRICE DROP….. 2014 6120DE

2014 6120DE. Like new, played only a few times. Guitar is in excellent condition in a non smoking home and as new as the day I received it. Case and all candy included. These are pictures of the actual guitar but I can include more that I took if interested... Thanks. Features include twin DynaSonic™ single-coil pickups, Tru-Arc™ "rocking" bar bridge, lacquer finish, trestle bracing and special neck & headstock profile replicated from Duane's original G6120 asking $1950 obo, PayPal. Buyer pays shipping or we negotiate a deal.

Sweet - now all you need is someone to send you a 2200.00 gift.

My, my, ain't that Purdy

Will make it a priority. Trying to put funds together.

Will make it a priority. Trying to put funds together.

– jaxsun

Sounds good, let me know... thanks.

I tried to send you a pm yesterday, but it came back as undeliverable. Send me an email at kptnjak@yahoo.com and I'll reply to you.

I tried to send you a pm yesterday, but it came back as undeliverable. Send me an email at kptnjak@yahoo.com and I'll reply to you.

– jaxsun

Hey there, sorry. Not sure why I'm not getting notifications about post responses… I sent you an email. Thanks,

Price drop........ any interest

It's a great deal like this that gives me pause to wonder why [other thread] a '58 single Annie asking $1500 can be thought of as not being a high price. This just doesn't compute! Same for Taffy's FMIC 6120 he just sold.

It's a great deal like this that gives me pause to wonder why [other thread] a '58 single Annie asking $1500 can be thought of as not being a high price. This just doesn't compute! Same for Taffy's FMIC 6120 he just sold.

– Windsordave

Perhaps folks have a problem with sending a 2100.00 "gift". While this option is certainly great for the seller, the buyer is hopelessly screwed if ANY problem should arise from the sale. Keep in mind supply and demand, Dave - it doesn't matter how rare or how good a deal is if nobody wants it!

Well, I guess it's just not what people are in the market for. I would certainly work with whoever is interested and it they want to pay differently with PayPal then I'm game. It's not like I have to sell right now it so hopefully the right person will come along. I just need to thin the herd. I am open to reasonable offers. I thought the price was fair as they are selling anywhere from 1k to 3k more used on a few sites I found.

Do you do financing like sweetwater lol? Just kidding, if I had the cash I'd be all over that

Thanks Chmason... I do love it but have a few to pick from at the moment.

Perhaps folks have a problem with sending a 2100.00 "gift". While this option is certainly great for the seller, the buyer is hopelessly screwed if ANY problem should arise from the sale. Keep in mind supply and demand, Dave - it doesn't matter how rare or how good a deal is if nobody wants it!

– Bluecap

Yes, you are probably correct and I need to work with potential buyers... thanks for the input Bluecap...

Nice....I love the DE models. Good luck!

Thanks Chmason... I do love it but have a few to pick from at the moment.

– MackayGTRS

Beautiful collection! Nice to see those Chet arms.

Yes, you are probably correct and I need to work with potential buyers... thanks for the input Bluecap...

– MackayGTRS

Message sent but I didn't get a copy so I'm not sure if it went through...

Register Sign in to join the conversation