Gretsch Garage Sale

2007 G6119-1959 w/OHSC for sale

It's gonna hurt to let this one go, but I now have a strict one in, one out guitar policy. No issues, one pick up, little red rock and roll machine. Asking $1800 USD/$2500 Cdn. Shipping and any duties the buyer's responsibility. Happy to listen to offers, but I can't promise I'll bite. Guitar is shipping from Ottawa, Canada. Can be picked up as well if doable. Thanks all. gretschguy@hotmail.ca

That's a sweet ride!

– crowbone

Thanks! I love it, but sadly I have to thin the heard.

Gorgeous!

– JCHiggy

Thanks JCHiggy. I see you're from Belfast. Are you in the rockabilly scene there? Would you happen to know Paul Magill or Mark Williamson?

Thanks JCHiggy. I see you're from Belfast. Are you in the rockabilly scene there? Would you happen to know Paul Magill or Mark Williamson?

– Gretschguy69

Sadly no,i'm not in any scene,as i give up the gigging several years ago,bad back and hearing problems,among other things.

Sadly no,i'm not in any scene,as i give up the gigging several years ago,bad back and hearing problems,among other things.

– JCHiggy

Sorry to hear that. My wife's Mom was from Belfast. I was just over in March before the whole Covid thing hit. I love it there.

Does anyone know the amount ($) of fees incurred by buying a guitar from Canada?

Email sent.

– atomicwash

Hey atomicwash,

I haven't seen any email. I checked the junk folder and there's nothing there either. Do you want to resend?

Cheers.

Resent.

Try emailing me at atomicwash at yah dt cm and I’ll reply.

Thanks!

Resent.

Try emailing me at atomicwash at yah dt cm and I’ll reply.

Thanks!

– atomicwash

Email sent. Any luck?

Register Sign in to join the conversation