Gretsch Garage Sale

2006 6120 GA Golden Anniversary

Here's the ad up on reverb. Super secret pricing for all my forum buddies.

Link

Well, that's a little ambitious, but these are truly fine guitars. TV Classics are already in that guitar. 9.5" radius fretboard. Lacquer finish. Aged binding with red position markers. You won't be disappointed with this version of the venerable 6120.

By the way, have you added this one to the database yet?

I did not. I will need to check if it was added, as I'm the second owner. Sgt. Rock helped me find this in Minnesota around 2013. I'm open to any fair offers as stated on Reverb.

Wasn't Journeyman looking for one of these a week or so ago?

I worked with him on this at a very good price. I wasn't comfortable with shipping to an unverified address and losing out on my Seller protection. Nice guy, he just chose to pass....so it's packed and ready to go.

I'd be willing to bet Journeyman wanted it sent to a US address so he could bring it into Canada at the border crossing of his choosing, rather than have it having it sent across the border, creating disgusting charges and misery for us Canucks.

Neoj4zz, please be certain to add that guitar to the database before it sells. Or send me a photo of it along with the S/N and I will add it for you.

EDIT: Just send me the number as I can snag a photo off Reverb.

I did not. I will need to check if it was added, as I'm the second owner. Sgt. Rock helped me find this in Minnesota around 2013. I'm open to any fair offers as stated on Reverb.

– Neoj4zz

I've played this guitar and it plays very nice. they are very nice guitars.

Neoj4zz, have you sold this guitar yet?

Guitar is still available. Haven't added it to the database yet. It is packed but I have the receipt from LaVonne's with the SN.

Register Sign in to join the conversation