Gretsch Garage Sale

1966 Fender Showman

As it says in the title a 1966 Fender Showman. It has had a few updates. First it has been re tolexed and the grill cloth has been replaced. It has been recapped and all new tubes power and pre amp. The amp works great and sounds like what a Fender of this era should. Not all original but a clean amp with all original iron as the pictures show. I’d like to clear $850 USD plus some shipping, that’s if you are using PayPal

Used to be my favorite bass amp -- thank you Dick Dale for making this amp happen.

You should post this over at the SurfGuitar 101 forum. Surf players love them some Fender Showman heads.

Everyone needs to experience a showman once, its a great amp that I don't use enough so its gotta go!

Any interest in the amp?

– Gretsch6123

I had a Dual Showman eons ago. What a beast! Unfortunately, for my home use, it'd be a bit too much overkill. Good luck on the sale.

I had a Dual Showman eons ago. What a beast! Unfortunately, for my home use, it'd be a bit too much overkill. Good luck on the sale.

– wabash slim

I've been removing two of the 6L6's and using it around the house. It isn't to loud on 3

Register Sign in to join the conversation