Gretsch Garage Sale

1959 Tobacco-burst Double Annie for sale

I have an absolutely gorgeous sunburst 1959 Double Annie I'm just not playing. It seems like a waste to have it sitting on a stand no matter how beautiful it is, so I'll sell her to a good home. Has a period correct (I think) but not original (obviously) Bigsby and bridge. No binding issues. The action is good, but not super low. The neck set seems stable. I had the frets replaced with medium frets when I bought it several years ago. I do not have the original bridge or tailpiece. The work was done by an excellent shop here in Portland, Oregon (the 12th Fret). All else is original as far as I can tell. I have lots of pictures if you are interested. I’m in Portland, OR if you want to come play it. $2500. jonathansoll2u@gmail.com

Guitars always sell better on the GDP when the seller posts photos of the guitar. Just a thought.

Guitars always sell better on the GDP when the seller posts photos of the guitar. Just a thought.

– Ric12string

Yeah Pics

Photo does not do justice to how lovely it is - happy to send more to anyon einterested

And here is the label with serial #

Sharp ride. One of the very few humbucking guitars I've ever had the jones for.

Register Sign in to join the conversation