Elliot Easton's Tiki Lounge

Hi Everybody! I’m back!

Well, it looks like I'll be doing more things with Gretsch again! My band participated in Street Sounds' Gretsch Day celebrating Fred Gretsch's 50th Anniversary in the music business and I am in serious discussion with the company. Deed Eddy, who was also at the party gently encouraged me to make an appearance here, as it's been way to long! I look forward to some lively discussions with you all! Best Wishes, Elliot

That is fantastic, Elliot!!! Welcome back, amd maybe.....Tiki?

I missed you the first go around - welcome back!

Love your short and brilliant leads in the Cars, man!

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Maybe you'll read an old post of mine asking about they type of ampeg amps you used, V2's or V4's

Welcome back Elliot! It was great seeing you play at Streetsounds this past weekend.

I love the new band. This world needs more power pop! Thanks.

Thanks for all the nice comments! Red Rocker I used a VT-44 combo early on and a V-4 on the record. Here's a photo from the 50th Anniversay celebration with Clem Burke, Myself and Wally Palmar from our band The Empty Hearts, Fred Gretsch, Duane Eddy, Steve Stern from the Gretsch Custom Shop, and our bassist, Andy Babiuk, who also happened to have written the books Beatles Gear, Stones Gear, and the Bigsby Book, which I'm sure many of you have enjoyed!

Told ya we'd leave the light on for ya!

Got to see you play several times live with Revisited and loved it! Glad to see you around here. Keep rockin! :)

Welcome back EE!

Welcome back! I enjoyed the performance at Street Sounds. Hmmm White Tiki?

Welcome Back. White Tiki two thumbs up!

What a set you guys did on Saturday, really good stuff!

Glad to have you here Elliot! I enjoyed our brief chat at Saturday's Fred Gretsch festivities and found your comment about the left-handed pots in you Gretsch Signature model a revelation!

Badass photo of the Men in Black!

welcome back, Elliot. glad to have you around again.

Welcome back Elliot--- hope you're still rockin' that Jag-Tan 125th Anniversary model from time to time... as I recall, you did have one, right?

Welcome back Elliot--- hope you're still rockin' that Jag-Tan 125th Anniversary model from time to time... as I recall, you did have one, right?

– Tartan Phantom

Yes, I still have it and I really love that guitar. It's a great and beautiful instrument!

EE, always enjoyed your comments and thoughts on stuff around here. Glad you're back!

Awesome !! Have always been a fan and really enjoyed hearing you at Streetsounds on Saturday!

Welcome back! You were so cool at rockys.

Register Sign in to join the conversation