Electromatics

This is my guitar. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Apologies to any US marines out there. I haven’t picked this up for about two maybe three months. Me and my tutor have been focused on my acoustic. For a change of pace I broke this out. What struck was after 2 or 3 months sitting in its case still in tune. Very very minor tweak on the high e. So much fun (easier) to play. Playing a full size dread makes me appreciate this Soooo much. Would I ever trade it in....no. Would I recommend it...absolutely. Does it give me that warm fuzzy feeling definitely.

What's not to like?

I love it when I pick up a guitar that I own, after a period of neglect ,and the memories come swelling in. Play something pretty on her, will ya?

Yep it's a goodun! I love the color, I have a couple of wine red electric guitars, and I'm partial to that color.

Really liked the one i played in my local,same colour,lovely geet.

They brought 2 in ,the other one was gold and sold as soon as it was hung on the wall apparently !

I liked all demo's I've seen and heard of these guitars. Gonna put some pennies aside for one. I haven't decided on a color yet, that cherry is gorgeous but it look so badass in jade grey. All these colors look like they could have been on an old Triumph or Norton.

Register Sign in to join the conversation