Electromatics

The G5422 Double Cut Electromatics are Nice!!! :)

A pre-owned Milky White Double Cut G5422, with flatwounds, recently came into my local Guitar Center ,,, :)

Quite Impressed!

It is rare to see such as the post. I am glad to visit your site. Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post. starjack io

Finest blog!I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

https://happychick.one

I love my 5422TG! I stumbled into this stellar guitar last year. I wanted a good guitar for playing fingerstyle, that didn't break the bank, and this one was perfect!

Certainly sounds good, in your hands.

It's pretty obvious that the spambots love it... This thread is attracting them like flies!

The flats sound good. Like!

Replace those flatwounds with pure nickle round wounds, and the thing will really come alive.

I just bought a 2019 Limited Edition G5422TG and absolutely love it! It came with 11-49 nickel wound strings. And while those were nice, they were really noisy when sliding up and down the neck on a string. That's why I picked up a set of 10-48 D’Addario ECG23 XL Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings They are bright without be brash and they are sooooo smooth.

And you've certainly got lots to brag about. She's lovely!

Register Sign in to join the conversation