RHH Guitar Strap

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I just watched a rig rundown for Jim Heath and it looks like he's using a classic style guitar strap. Anyone know what it is and where I can find one? All the classic Gretchen ones I can find locally are cheap and kind of junky.

Thanks! I was thinking it was a Gretsch strap, but the ones I saw weren't very good quality. Maybe a knock off.

Certainly not as high quality as something like El Dorado. They can feel a little plastic, and those little jewels are just glued on. But there's a huge price difference.

OMG It looks like all the belts I had to wear in my "husky" size Wranglers in early grade school!

OHHHHHHHMMMMM .... must find a balance in the universe.....Link

They are very pretty to look at, but I fear all that metal close to my finish. I know you can be careful and not sling it around, but it would be a worry to me. I do have a non Gretsch "vintage" style strap with silver buckles and a silver tail piece on the adjustment strap, but it's done my gits dirt and I personally won't use it again on any of them, if anything, these look even more blinged up and ready...

Taken apart, they're great for dressing up amp cabinets.

Register Sign in to join the conversation