Electromatics

NGD

A friend got a 5422TG as a birthday present but didn’t really bond with it. I played it and said if he didn’t want it, I’d buy it from him. Then when he said “Make me an offer,” I realized I didn’t have any money to spend. So he asked if I had anything to trade. So I sent him pictures of everything I was willing to put on the market. We reached a deal. I went home a happy man. Maroon and gold look real fine together, and I ended up using it for most of the stuff we ended up recording in the session today.

On the way home from his house, I got some great news. He IS still alive! I knew it! Wish I could be in town to catch his show.

Congrats Frank! Nice looking Axe!

I have one on these guitars, same color too. I really like it!

Congrats! She's lovely and I like the strap.

Congrats on the new axe! I have one just like it and love it. It is very resonant played acoustically too.

Beautiful with the walnut and gold, IMO.

Congrats Frank,lovely looking geet those!

Frank Giffen, my companion in the ongoing quest to determine if there's such a thing as Too Many Guitars.

When some of us announce NGD, I wonder if the GDP shouldn't have a 12-step forum. I don't know whether to offer congratulations, sympathy, or an intervention.

Congratulations Frank! I love to hear that you enjoyed tracking with it.

Frank Giffen, my companion in the ongoing quest to determine if there's such a thing as Too Many Guitars.

Now in fairness, I need to point out that in the course of obtaining this guitar, I divested two, so there is a net reduction in the population at my house.

Now in fairness, I need to point out that in the course of obtaining this guitar, I divested two, so there is a net reduction in the population at my house.

An excellent plan. I think I've kinda adhered to that in the past year. Or as John said, I think it was in "Wait": I've been good, as good as I can be.

Calling all I-Team members...funny math being used to acquire yet another different guitar!

Congrats. I have a 5422TG as well. Enjoy!

Congratulations, Frank. That is a beautiful guitar. But being a Sun Devil, I am partial to maroon and gold.

Congrats......love the color!!

Register Sign in to join the conversation