Electromatics

NGD My Blue Heaven

The Pro Jet in Fairlane Blue arrived today from Sweetwater.

The fretboard is a cool looking striped rosewood.

I find it interesting that while the hardware is all chrome, the headstock has gold lettering.

Sweetwater and Gretsch did great work - no sharp edges, nice paint job, expertly set up. Very comfy to play, nice neck (not too skinny.) The pickups have a nice bite to them, clear and bright, surprisingly powerful.

Beautiful sir!! I recently played one in this finish so I know how captivating it is.

Nice! Kinda reminds me of that cats eye jet you had. Congrats

Nice! Kinda reminds me of that cats eye jet you had. Congrats

– Baba Joe

It is much the same shade as that one I agree.

Nice doc. I am the biggest idiot that I was wavering back and forth between the red 6420TG Limited addition and an Epiphone Limied Run Wildkat with the solid Koa top. Now my mind is made up for me because the Sweetwater deal is over. And yes, that was the only way to do it because my wife made it pretty clear she didn't want either purchased.

I will own a blue one, someday. People seem to have a love/hate thing for blue guitars, for some reason...

Congrats Doc,that's pretty!

I will own a blue one, someday. People seem to have a love/hate thing for blue guitars, for some reason...

– ruger9

Very true. I love them and in the past week have seen a killer AAA Flame blue top LP, a 6120-BS, the sweet on on this thread, and a couple others.

Register Sign in to join the conversation