Electromatics

New Guitar - GreTsch 5622T - Single Barrel Burst

New GreTsch 5622T - in Single Barrell Burst. The Brod'Tron Humbucking pick-ups sound really good, nice bottom end with good clarity on the top strings. Photos on GC/Sweetwater sites do not do this Justice - This is a Beautiful finish on the Guitar, reminds me of the Viking Guitar Mike Nesmith occasionally used on the Tv show 'The Monkees.

Karl

That is a beautiful looking sunburst.

Very handsome guitar.

Oooh, that's a looker! Congratulations.

Ive been looking at them, in the UK online and seem to be on back order for the none Bigsby version in Bristol Fog, interested to know what the neck profile is, seems to suggest on them they get thicker as you go up the fingerboard as in depth, I tried a 5622T the older version and it had the standard Gretsch neck profile that I like, what's yours like.Guitar finish looks stunning.

Oh my, that's a handsome guitar! I love the beautiful burst, it absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the new guitar, play her in excellent health!

Oh yeah, that is a really good-looking guitar and completely agrees with Nesmith's Viking comparison. Congratulations!!!!!

I have had for about 5 years now a Natural 5422 - the neck is just as comfortable as that one. I don't notice a difference in thickness as I move up the fret board.

Karl

oh, forgot to mention that I bought it from Streetsounds - had it in 24 hours! Talk about fast shipping!

Karl

That is rather lovely,congrats Karl!

Register Sign in to join the conversation