Electromatics

I’m back and i’m proud

After a long time without password i'm now back with my new adventures included a Gretsch G5124 and a gretsch G5420.

hey d, good to see you back!

bienvenue

cheers

Welcome back, Didier.

– Ric12string

thanks. During the past months that was impossible to find something to help me with my password

Nice to see you are back! And nice to see that you brought some new toys to our little sandbox, as well!

Welcome back. This seems to be a happy trend lately.

thanks. During the past months that was impossible to find something to help me with my password

– DIDIER D

Are you saying that you could not get anyone to help you recover your password to the site?

Welcome back-- wondered where you had run off to. Gretschmania... it's incurable-- can't even be stopped by password problems.

Incidentally, you won't find a model 5121 in the database because it's never been an official model number-- it's a 5124.

White Electromatic with nickel/chrome hardware, DeArmond 2000's, black pickguard, mid-2000's year model serial number, correct? it's the white model of the 51xx series-- was primarily a Euro-only model, but some have turned up elsewhere on the globe since then.

Welcome back-- wondered where you had run off to. Gretschmania... it's incurable-- can't even be stopped by password problems.

Incidentally, you won't find a model 5121 in the database because it's never been an official model number-- it's a 5124.

White Electromatic with nickel/chrome hardware, DeArmond 2000's, black pickguard, mid-2000's year model serial number, correct? it's the white model of the 51xx series-- was primarily a Euro-only model, but some have turned up elsewhere on the globe since then.

– Tartan Phantom

you're right it's 5124.

Are you saying that you could not get anyone to help you recover your password to the site?

– Toddfan

Yes

Welcome back indeed!

you're right it's 5124.

– DIDIER D

Awesome. Play it in good health!

Register Sign in to join the conversation