Electromatics

Hard shell case for 5120?

Good day. In 2007 I purchased a G5120 Electromatic, and for many years it was left out in the open or stored and transported in a soft case. After a recent, rather pricey repair and setup, I would like to preserve and protect this instrument for many more years. Are hard-shell cases available for this model?

I'm sure Gretsch has cases for current model hollow body guitars that will work for your 5120. Suggest you contact customer support at Gretsch or one of the dealer/sponsors here (like Rocky at Street Sounds).

If you want a generic brand check out Sweetwater or Elderly Instruments. They both carry a wide variety of guitar cases.

You will need dimensions -- lower bout width and depth, total length.

The dimensions... of course! Thank you senojnad.

Excellent, thanks Parabar. This is the second time I have seen this case. Might have to be the one!

I'm sure Gretsch has cases for current model hollow body guitars that will work for your 5120. Suggest you contact customer support at Gretsch or one of the dealer/sponsors here (like Rocky at Street Sounds).

If you want a generic brand check out Sweetwater or Elderly Instruments. They both carry a wide variety of guitar cases.

You will need dimensions -- lower bout width and depth, total length.

– senojnad

Yes... The current G5420 has the identical body dimensions and will work perfectly!

Hi, The case that is designed for the G5120 is a G6241-FT Hope this is helpful all the best Rocky

Register Sign in to join the conversation