Duane Eddy's House of Twang

New book about Les Paul

Our friends from WGN, Steve King and Johnnie Putman, have written a book about their very interesting friendship with Les Paul. Over their many years on late night talk radio, they had many great conversations with Les. He called randomly to chat, telling his remarkable stories. He was a staple on their New Year's Eve shows, and Duane and Les shared the mike with them a couple of times to welcome in the new year.

A Little More Les

Order already placed Deed, looking forward to reading it. Nice to see Duane has written the introduction.

The book looks like a winner! And it gives me a good excuse to post this:

Looking forward to reading this. The website page from which you can purchase the book now has a "buy it now button" for UK residents.

Thanks, Deed.

We already have the Cochran book on Les and this looks to be a worthwhile addition.

I can't help thinking that a (n auto)biography of another famous player is long overdue...

Thanks, Deed.

We already have the Cochran book on Les and this looks to be a worthwhile addition.

I can't help thinking that a (n auto)biography of another famous player is long overdue...

– Richard Baguley

Agreed.

I put in for one also I have the Cochran book and I also have and earlier bio by Mary Alice Shaugnessey "Les Paul, an American Original"

Going to be interesting comparing the three views

Register Sign in to join the conversation