Duane Eddy's House of Twang

The wait is over!

Pop the top to see inside...

That pearl finish and tort binding!

Full frontal!

man, those are so classy looking...can't make up my mind which I like more! Is it me, or is the headstock slightly wider/larger than normal?

You are right, it looks different but is exactly the same.

A little surprised it comes with strap locks.

Congrats sir,love that binding!

Well looks like my black one ships Monday, pics to follow! Some more good news, looks like Rocky is getting a few more in so give him a shout! Won't last.

Having played the White one CBell has, I can tell you it's a lovely guitar and helps to invoke Duane in a real nice way. Played all kinds of stuff with it tho. It's no one trick pony. Sounded great on stage, no volume or feedback issues and I must say the stock Dyna's sound much better than they used to.

I'll have both the white and black this week.

I'll have both the white and black this week.

– CBell

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Yes, the wait is finally over! The "official" GLOBAL launch of these two beauties go LIVE tomorrow, Dec 6 @ gretschguitars.com.

Let me say at this time... it's been an honor to participate from the "inside" on this project. Duane Eddy is a true icon and a living legend in the kingdom of Guitar-land. Those who've had the pleasure to meet him know he's one cool-cat. Special acknowledgement goes to Deed for her assistance expediting matters that needed attention.

Joe C

I vote black, that is one badass looking instrument.

Boom! Too cool Cam sir!

What JD said.

Congrats CBell!

Congrats on two beautiful guitars CBell! White Pearl, Black or Desert Sunrise...the Twang's where it's at!

Register Sign in to join the conversation