Duane Eddy's House of Twang

The wait is over!

Congrats Duane and Eddy! That black one looks fantastic!

Better grab one quick. They mean it when they say limited, I think just 45 worldwide.

To respectfully lend a phrase , in many years from now , guitar aficionados will say , " That was their finest hour ! "

(way) too rich for my blood, but that black one.....wow!!!

I should get the white one next week, the black one soon after. I don't think they are doing many at all in black.

I should get the white one next week, the black one soon after. I don't think they are doing many at all in black.

– CBell

Awesome!!

Dear Santa, Any colour as long as it's black !

I still like the orange one the best.

Awesome!!

– Billy D Light

I'm not certain about this but I'm betting they make 10 or less in black!

They are both Stunning, very well done

Oh that is SOOOOO FINE!

Deed, oh SO cool pics.

Wow!................white with the T/S binding is pure class.

Can't wait!

Can't wait!

– CBell

You're a lucky dog CBell, that'll be a great addition to your fold!

Thanks Deed for showing a nice shot of the Tort binding, in case some forgot the white one has this rare binding. The shot on the Reverb page is both fuzzy and doesn't show this extraordinary binding treatment.

While the Black one is very nice and distinguished looking, that creamy white shade with the tortoise shell binding is just stunning! Unfortunately with the exchange rate where it is, this is way beyond my budget. Hope a few members here manage to get their orders in!

CBell,

When I grow up I want to be you!

Stunning guitars! Congratulations to Duane, Deed, and the soon to be owners of these amazing instruments!

They are stunning lookers and classy too, hopefully the UK pound will get back up again and make the dream come true for a few. The trio is complete.

The black one is nice, but the tortoise binding on the white one is killer. I don't know why that isn't more common among lighter finished guitars.

It's great news to see the guitars are now available. Lots of thought and work went into them...so, hurray is what I say.

Register Sign in to join the conversation